Sales - Online Advertising - $100k+ USA/Nationwide - Full-TimeEffective March 2, 2015
- Company: ECT News Network, Inc.
- Location: USA/Nationwide
- Job Type: Full Time Employee
- Industries: Online Advertising Sales, Internet Media
- Product: Internet Display Advertising
- Experience: 3+ years selling online advertising
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Compensation: Salary plus commission plan exceeds $100K per year
ECT News Network seeks an Online Advertising Account Executive with a minimum of 3 years experience selling CPM-based online display advertising and email lists to e-business and technology companies.
ECT News Network is the publisher of 5 of the best-known e-business, technology and customer relationship management (CRM) on-line news publications on the Internet.
Your objective is to sell new business to direct advertisers and ad agencies, as well as manage existing key relationships. You must have established contacts at advertising agencies and with in-house media buyers.
A true understanding of business and the Enterprise IT market is vital to success in this position. You are expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and customer strategies. Top priority will be given to candidates who have existing relationships with ad agencies and their clients in the e-business and technology verticals.
To win this position you must possess the drive to do what it takes to close the deal and win the client'. We're looking for commission-driven Sales Execs with effective closing strategies to succeed in a competitive market.
This is a career-making opportunity. We're looking for a Deal Maker who brings in business instead of waiting for business to come to them. An individual, who is by definition, a highly motivated self-starter, intelligent and competitive.
Expected Skills and Job Requirements
- Professional knowledge of, and ability using, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
Produce professional quality, custom proposals for online and in-person client presentations
Maintain a CRM database and use the CRM system to continually update and manage the prospect pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Occasional travel for client meetings and presentations
Before You Apply, Please Be Familiar With All of the ECT News Network Online Media Properties:
- The E-Commerce Times: Launched in 1998 and is consistently ranked as one of the top business and technology publications on the Web. The E-Commerce Times is known worldwide and is one of the most widely read and respected online news publications of the Internet age.
TechNewsWorld: Covers the most important, latest-breaking tech news, developments and trends with insightful analysis and commentary. Areas of coverage include hardware, software, networking, wireless computing, personal technology, security and cutting-edge technology from the business and consumer worlds.
CRM Buyer: The Internet's premier publication on customer relationship management (CRM) and related issues, featuring breaking news, special reports and industry analysis.
LinuxInsider: Charts the trajectory of Linux, open-source technologies and alternative operating systems in several regular beats, including security, networks, embedded applications and mobile technology.
How to Apply
Only US-resident applications will be reviewed. This is a great opportunity to work from your USA location. This position is highly specialized. We ask that only individuals with the experience and abilities listed above apply.If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this position:
- Use our contact form to submit your cover letter, resume, salary history and current requirements.
- Include your Full Name and the phrase Ad Sales Candidate in the subject line of the contact form.
- You may also email your information to careers at ectnews dot com. You must include ALL pertinent information in the body of your e-mail, NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT.
When we respond to your resume you will be asked to prepare a brief presentation about why you are the best candidate for this position. Your presentation should incorporate your skills and experience with your understanding of ECT News Network's media properties, audience and clientele.Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from qualified Sales Executives!