ECT News Network Affiliate Program
ECT News Network welcomes other news organizations and Web sites to participate in our free affiliate program. This service enables affiliates to display automatically self-updating headline links to our daily news, feature articles and special reports.
Here's how the ECT News Network "Breaking News" Ticker displays on affiliate Web sites:
This dynamic scrolling headlines ticker requires no programming. The ticker displays links to daily e-business and technology news and award-winning feature articles and special reports.
Who Is Eligible?
News organizations and Web sites that offer business content, technology content, or general Internet content are eligible to join the ECT News Affiliate program.
How Does It Work?
We provide a few lines of HTML code that you copy and paste to your Web page(s). As we update the daily news on the ECT News Network sites, the headlines automatically update on our affiliates' sites. This is a one-time setup that normally takes less than 5 minutes to implement.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is no cost. It is absolutely free.
- ECT News affiliates offer their visitors top-notch daily news reporting, thereby positioning their site as a premier source of e-business and technology news. Delivering fresh, high-quality dynamic content increases the number of repeat visitors to their sites. All this is accomplished with no ongoing effort or expense to our affiliates.
- ECT News affiliates can place a dynamic, animated news ticker on their Web site, which enhances the appearance of their pages, thereby contributing a look and feel of professionalism for their Web sites.
- Being an ECT News affiliate instantly adds prestige to your Web site. It assures visitors that your site features top-quality content, continuously updated throughout the day. In addition to delivering great content, it is an excellent feature to promote your site.
Is This Content Subject to Copyright Restrictions?
Yes. All content remains the property of ECT News Network, Inc. Our News Affiliates are permitted to display our news ticker, provided that they do not modify the HTML code which we provide. For additional copyright information, please visit our reprints section.
- We ask that you register with us, so that we can notify you of future enhancements
and changes to links.
- Questions or comments about our affiliate program? Please contact us.